First Sicily Mission

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
dok
Private

First Sicily Mission

Unread post by dok » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:05 pm

Hi guys,

I'm a first time poster here but I've been playing HDII en HD Sabre Squadron for a while now.

The question i've got is the following; The two tanks in the first Sicily mission that guard the rear, are they always standing there or are they first stationed in the concrete parking bay near the fuel dump and drive out later?

The reason I'm asking this is the following, i've been trying to play this mission in "stealth mode" trying to make only silent kills and preventing to get shot at so none of the italians gets alarmed. I was hoping to catch the tanks in the concrete parking bay, but so far without succes. So i was wondering if they aren't already at the rear when the mission starts :-)

thanks in advance for any replies,
dok

Oldih
Global Moderator

First Sicily Mission

Unread post by Oldih » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:14 pm

They appear out as *reinforcements* when you do enough damage.

Those two PaK40?s looking the extraction zone, you can use them to destory them if you act correctly in early of the mission, nevertheless it appears to be scripted that the tanks appear.

However, if the tanks are there and you simply cannot get PaK40?s to destroy them, I suggest you just try to sneak\run like hell from the right flank. It may take several tries but if you have enough luck, it works.
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words

dok
Private

First Sicily Mission

Unread post by dok » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:17 pm

Ok so thats how it works! Thanks for clearing that up. I'll try to shoot them with the pak 40's next time.

Thanks for the answer

dok