First Aid Kits

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
pukey123
Lieutenant

First Aid Kits

Unread post by pukey123 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:50 am

I'm almost finished with Mission 2:Scout, Operation Snowball. Am carrying 3 first aid kits but for the life of me I can't figure out how to use them. All are in one of my pouches and none in the backpack.
Sure would appreciate being advised on how to access these first aid kits.
Thanks in advance.
I also notice that the last 3 posts in this forum are all from me. I hope there are others out there.
pukey
pukey123

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

First Aid Kits

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:21 am

LmAo, at the entirety of the post...

Press your next or previous weapon key and highlight your medkit from the top right corner drop menu, then press use...

Or; highlight 1 of your team mates and press use...
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

pukey123
Lieutenant

First Aid Kits

Unread post by pukey123 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:15 pm

[quote=""-ViTaMiHnM203-""]LmAo, at the entirety of the post...

Press your next or previous weapon key and highlight your medkit from the top right corner drop menu, then press use...

Or; highlight 1 of your team mates and press use...[/quote]

Thank you very much ViTaMiHnM203: Like I said a few messsages back, my intellectual capabilities are somewhat limited, as I should have checked the manual before sending out the call for help. Once again you bailed me out.
I have "finished" this mission 5 times and each time I get the word "Failed".
The message says "your team has left the area" or words to that effect; and once the explosives blew and blocked my exit. I must have missed something so will play it over until I figure out where I went wrong. I truly appreciated your help. pukey123
pukey123

pukey123
Lieutenant

First Aid Kits

Unread post by pukey123 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:42 pm

[quote=""-ViTaMiHnM203-""]LmAo, at the entirety of the post...

Or; highlight 1 of your team mates and press use...[/quote]

I'm back to advise that I just successfully completed this mission. I missed two Germans who are now dead; and one photo that I missed. Thanks to you I healed myself which allowed me to finish alive and well. All the best.
pukey
pukey123

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

First Aid Kits

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:00 am

Good job, Im proud...
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted: