Mission 2 Operation Snowball Camera and Sten (Silenced)

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
pukey123
Lieutenant

Unread post by pukey123 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:00 pm

I lost one man. Of the remainder one has the camera but no silenced Sten. The other has the silenced Sten but no camera. The final man has neither as was the man who was killed. And the inventory of additional equipment has neither. Is there any way to switch equipment between these two men so one has both the camera and silenced Sten? Apparently I did a poor job of properly equipping my men. I hate the thought of going through Mission 1 First Strike again. Any and all advice will be appreciated. What a great game, tough but fair for those with any modicum of intelligence; and I'm not one of those.
pukey
pukey123

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:14 am

Intresting...

My 13 year old mind is working up a solution, Ill get back to you on that...

Id just redo the 1st mission, as it is only 1 mission...

I hate loosing men anyway...

A smart thing to do; as you said your not one of those people that has the capacity for intelligent thought, you should save the game just before you finish each level...

That way if you are not happy with your set ups in the next level, you can load your game and rekit on station...

Tho I wouldnt even be using the Mk.2 on those missions; that Mk.2S wasnt even made untill 43...
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

pukey123
Lieutenant

Unread post by pukey123 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:35 am

[quote=""-ViTaMiHnM203-""]Intresting...

My 13 year old mind is working up a solution, Ill get back to you on that...

Id just redo the 1st mission, as it is only 1 mission...

I hate loosing men anyway...

A smart thing to do; as you said your not one of those people that has the capacity for intelligent thought, you should save the game just before you finish each level...

That way if you are not happy with your set ups in the next level, you can load your game and rekit on station...

Tho I wouldnt even be using the Mk.2 on those missions; that Mk.2S wasnt even made untill 43...[/quote]

Thank you for your assistance. I have concluded you do not have the mind of a 13 year old - you must be at least 14 and a half!! Seriously ViTaMiHinM203 (hope I got your name right), you are most kind to help me and I'm grateful. I owe you one and hope to return the favor someday. It was disappointing to lose my man which is another reason for re-doing the mission which is what I'm going to do. Thanks again.
pukey
pukey123