Babes in the wood

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
Ike
Private

Babes in the wood

Unread post by Ike » Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:25 am

Someone already asked about this last summer, but I didn't see that their question was actually answered.

In Babes in the wood I can make a couple of the Germans surrender, but I can't get their uniforms. I can get the helmet and anything else they may be carrying, but it won't let me take the actual clothing.

What do you have to do to get the uniform?

Thanks!

Oldih
Global Moderator

Babes in the wood

Unread post by Oldih » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:25 am

Have you tried reducing some unnecessary gear (like your gun and ammo) and then try to grab it?

And a stupid question also, have you tied them up so they are as your prisoners instead just keeping their hands in air?
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words

Ike
Private

Babes in the wood

Unread post by Ike » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:08 am

Good questions. I had not thought to make sure I had enough room for the uniform. So I went back and tried it just to be sure after reading your post. I can stip down to nothing-- getting rid of guns, ammo and backpack, but all I can get are the driver's hat and papers, but not the uniform.

Am I supposed to end up with my SAS clothes and the driver's clothes both? Or just the driver's clothes?

Does it matter which of my men gets the uniform?

Thanks

Jason
Administrator

Babes in the wood

Unread post by Jason » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:14 am

You drag and drop the drivers uniform onto the space where your uniform is in your inventory - in the game yours and the drivers uniforms will switch and no it doesn't matter who gets the uniform.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Ike
Private

Babes in the wood

Unread post by Ike » Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:04 pm

Ahhh! Thank you so much! That is all I needed.