Annual Affair

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
Greg
Private

Annual Affair

Unread post by Greg » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:00 am

I have blown up the fuel barrels,found the gold,but it still says i need to kill the enemy.I have went to every door on the map I cant find anyone left.Is there a secret hide out somewhere or am I missing something?

Grimples
Major

Annual Affair

Unread post by Grimples » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:28 am

Press the map key, if there is only one enemy left he will show up on the map.

Greg
Private

Annual Affair

Unread post by Greg » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:58 pm

I thought enemies only show on map if they r attacking you.

Drozdov
Major

Annual Affair

Unread post by Drozdov » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:11 pm

Only enemies that your squad has 'spotted' will appear on the map. I can think of one enemy you might have missed - northeast of the map on the corner, there's a grass space next to the road with a tree in the centre. To the northwest of the tree there's a little enclosed area with long grass. There should be a submachine gunner there.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

MxCommando
Private

Re: Annual Affair

Unread post by MxCommando » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:50 am

Hi, I know this was posted a long time ago.

I got the same problem last night.  What I did, i started a sweep of the town starting from the west (the checkpoint at the entrance of the village), then going northwards, east (clearing the small house with the armoury in the barn), then south along the edge of the map, then back west again (this is when i found the stolen treasure), then spiralling in till i cleared the church.  After I killed the sniper on the bell tower I realised someone must've been left behind, so I then spent almost 2 hours looking for the sneaky cowards.  What I found was a whole squad waiting for me at the manor where the treasure is hidden.  When i cleared it out first i had only found a lonely sniper, so maybe there is some kind of script or something.

Grimples
Major

Re: Annual Affair

Unread post by Grimples » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:26 pm

If you spook the enemy at the house where the barrels are without killing them, a few of them tend to run to the house where the treasure is, so does the sniper in the bell tower.