Stuck in Sabre Squadron's 1st mission

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
Ian
Private

Unread post by Ian » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:32 am

I'm stuck in the first mission of Sabre Squadron. I've placed explosives to subs, set the radion beacon and even placed exlosives to the generators in the small warehouse (optional objective).

The last thing I should do is to set the explosives to the fuel tanks on the left side of the base. How do I get to them? I've tried for hours to find a way to the tanks but there is no door to the area and I cannot go over the wall. What should I do???

LondonSAS
Sergeant

Unread post by LondonSAS » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:32 am

Ian, you sure you ain't put the wrong CD in the Sabre Squadron box and are playing Medal of Honour or something? Like with Rome, all roads lead to the fuel tanks...... I pondered what you might be doing wrong, and came to the conclusion that you must be related to David Blunkett or Stevie Wonder. There are three approach routes to the storage tank area. You can go into the area through the iron door by where you have placed the beacon, or through either of two grilled gates from the main complex. Coming in from the beacon area, go straight ahead, past the 88 (which will be on your left) and follow the wall along (the right hand wall of the storage tank area, but its on your left) and you (or your labrador) will find a small iron door into the storage area about half way along that wall. Best to leave the labrador outside in case he barks and alerts the guards, then with the aid of your white stick and silenced sten, proceed to reduce the German to sunlounger ratio.

By the way, as a general comment on the subject of David Bunkett I must say I wasn't surprised when he was forced to resign, lazy bastard never did any work. Whenever I saw him on TV he was walking his dog!! Idle git!

Ian
Private

Really Stevie

Unread post by Ian » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:58 pm

Thanks LondonSAS, I found the right way. How could I miss that door??!!! Maybe I go and buy black classes and a dog ;-) Anyway, Thanks.

Blind

3M
Private

Unread post by 3M » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 pm

its actually easy to miss quite a few things on that mission as its dark and even with the flat screen brightness adjusted to full on its still rather dark.

have to agree with londonSAS though.............. David Bunkett is a git
~~ RUN FAST..............DIE TIRED ~~