Need Help with H&D 2 Saber Squad

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
Acrillies
Private

Unread post by Acrillies » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:46 pm

Hi im stuck in the mission where you have to capture the traitor and kill the General and all enemys. Ive completed all 3 but there is no extraction point. Ive replayed it over and over. I think i know what the problem is but not how to solve it.....I cant actually capture the traitor like other captures...It only gives me the option to kill or tell one of my men to kill him, which is instant failure. He wont follow me either. when i get close to him for the first time i get a objective complete for captureing him bit no mission complete. I have killed everyone else and got the objective complete for them too. but no extraction point and no mission complete, any suggestions?

Drozdov
Major

Unread post by Drozdov » Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:58 pm

As far as I remember you have to bring all your team to the traitor. When they're all gathered next to him, the mission should end.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:02 am

Hi welcome to the board!

*thinks* AH! I finally figured out which mission you were talking about. It took me a while to 'end' the mission myself. If the traitor is upstairs in that little room you have to get all your men in the little room, most annoying as you might have to manually control them.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Acrillies
Private

Unread post by Acrillies » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:52 pm

Thanks guys ill try it and let you know.