where are files in iceberg

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
panzerariete
Private

Unread post by panzerariete » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:53 pm

I need your help, I spent 2 hours searching for the secret docuement in the iceberg Norway during the first snow ball mission, but I can't find them. Where are those documents located?I searched anywhere in the house and submarine,, please help me, let me finish this mission.

thanks a lot

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:36 pm

Are you playing this single or multi?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Oldih
Global Moderator

Unread post by Oldih » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:57 am

Well they should be in one of the cottages around there, mainly in the house where are a sniper, dog and two - three other soldiers, atleast in SP. In that house, there is a room which looks like a office, and it has some book\etc on its table, and there you find those documents.

Youre not the only one who spent long time in first time, but as mentioned earlier, it should be in one of the cottages\houses and in a room which looks like a office.
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words

panzerariete
Private

Unread post by panzerariete » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:13 am

yes I checked all the rooms in those cottages, including the room which looks like office, I see a lot of files on the table(like accountant notebook),but when I point to them, there is no option(like pick up()showing, so i think they are not the one I need.please tell me if they are the file, how can I pick them.That,s a very big complex of cottage, with a dog.

I play single , not multi, without any other member of group

another question, how can I use medic bag,can I cure myself whenever I want?does medic ability figure affects the real effect of medic bag? I only see myself curing myself when I control another person(like the pilot).

how to use grenade? I can,t throw away it for a longer distance. Very often, when I throw it, it hurts myself, headache.

how to use explosive? can i use explove anytime, like to blow off an entire building whenever I want? or I can only use it when there is indication of red explosive sign appearing?

how can I get German uniform? can I take the uniform from the dead soldier? if not, where can I get one?

thank you in advance for your help, it,s a great game, I was absorbed by it entirely when I started it. i like especially the function of upgrading my ability with every execution of task, unlike call of duty, I can,t get stronger after many success, also the details of equipment Ican carry in HD fascinate me so much

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:40 am

You are so funny, very entertaining...

The documents are a BIG book, in the center left room of the long hallway in the main shelter.

If you are using version 1.6 or below you dont physically heal, unless healign anuther. Your medical skill dictates how much of the bag you must use to heal what ammount of health. You must have a med pak on your body and use it threw your little invintory menu on the top right. Ya know?

You need to hold the grenade button untill the blue bar reaches the right side to throw at full strength. You may also equip a grenade in your hand and hold primary or secondary fire to get differant effects.

Explosives must be placed on the red indicators, I loved explosives is HD.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

panzerariete
Private

Unread post by panzerariete » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:03 pm

thank you very much for help

if I find the right docuemnt, I think it will be shining, but I checked all docuements in those rooms, none of them are shining, and I can't take them away, anyway I will try again in the night

still I don't know how to get a German uniform

I am using 1.1 patch, now the newest one is 1.12 patch, so i guess I can use medic bag, you said on top right coner of screen there is "little inventory menu", I did not find it. is it the menu pressing "I", in which you see eveything you take with you(like bag, rifle...), I did not see a button indicating "using medic bag"

I am not funny guy as you said , perhaps you think I am stupid not knowing these basic things, problem is that i bought HD in Asia with Asian language version(distributed in that country, not piracy copy), the manual with it does not contain sufficient information at all

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:18 pm

Enemies uniforms: Don?t kill them! They must surrender ... go to them and capture them.. than you can click with the right mouse button at their inventory. Take their uniforms and move it to your own.
Medipack: You must have the medipacks on your man not in their backpack. Choose it from the inventory and press your right mouse button than you should heal yourself
PS Don?t take all comments to serious :)

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:33 pm

No no, not stuipid. Obviously you dont speak english as a 1st, thats whats funny.

I completly forgot your uniform question, sorry. What Lars said, shoot next to them or above there head and get them scared.

For the healing, make sure the med kit is on your body. Then you press your next or previous weapon key and you will see a menu up to your right.

P.S. : Lars, gimmi coop maps!

Drozdov
Major

Unread post by Drozdov » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:15 pm

I don't see how that's funny, it's not like he said anything weird.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:05 am

Thats the demo point of view for you, ruining my day.

"like to blow off an entire building whenever I want?"

"Very often, when I throw it, it hurts myself, headache."

How can you not find that funny?

I like the way he puts his sentances togather.

I feel as if he isnt really typing it out but using a translator.

Drozdov
Major

Unread post by Drozdov » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:58 am

It's disrespectful to say it's funny.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:45 am

Especially if you have the feelings of a Scotish football player. <-American.

Hey, I like panzerariete!
Your the 1 treating him like hes a stranger! :P

LondonSAS
Sergeant

Unread post by LondonSAS » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:17 am

Drozdov
I hope you spotaneously combust

Drozdov
Major

Unread post by Drozdov » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:01 pm

I always value your measured replies, LondonSAS. Spontaneous combustion was a bit unexpected though, inventive at least.

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:40 pm

Ahem :?, you two better start playing nice, I'll be visiting the forums more now.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial