Ponte Grande.. lone wolf

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
snailtrailer
Private

Ponte Grande.. lone wolf

Unread post by snailtrailer » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:05 am

Right from the start I play HD2SS in Lone Wolfmode :roll: , so far I could manage..but now I reached Ponte Grande and there are a number of enemy snipers that i can't detect in time.

Once I have fired from the allied side (right flank) to all moving figures on the other side and in the valley (except the MG across on my left because of the angle, but including the sniper straight across in a bush) I rush down the valley.
I meet only one enemy hiding between the rocks with a ZF?? MG.
Once I want to reach the explosives under the (right side)bridge I get fired on from the other side seemingly THROUGH the concrete pillars of the bridge.
I look with my sniper in the direction of the last flashing bullet...I lean to right or left ..and PATS I got a head shot.

Where is this buggar hiding ? :evil:

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Ponte Grande.. lone wolf

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:57 am

lol i know what you mean hehe its quite funny really.....:)
but anyway hes either under a green bush up on the cliff to the left of the bridge...the bush is up close to the edge of the cliff and he is lying down with a 98k. There are actully 2 guys in the length of the mission which go here. Or hes under the bush in a simular postition exept to the right of the bridge. Atleast thats the ones i think you mean.... i hope so anyway, good luck in getter the little bugger either way :twisted: