C5M2 Estate Agent..where in the castle ?

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
snailtrailer
Private

Unread post by snailtrailer » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:06 am

I got a limited "walkthru" for this level , but somehow it's not clear:

After i delivered the papers to the officer.. i return to the storage room and two soldiers come and tell they'll unload the truck.
Fine.
Now in order to find Agent Salter I have to "leave this room, take the door on the left , continue a hall, find stairs , look at a mural (?),turn right into double doors..etc".
Well, after leaving the storage room taking the second door on the left (closest to the courtyard) I do find a corridor (Hall??) and at the end only a single door to the left leading to stairs or other doors..but none of it leads to Salter..or I get fired upon by the inhabitants of the room.

So how is it ?
:roll:

LondonSAS
Sergeant

Salter is a fox!!

Unread post by LondonSAS » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:30 pm

OK Snail.....do this!!
go through the left hand door, you'll pass a german guard, if your disguise is good, and your weapon ON YOUR SHOULDER, not in your hands, he wont bat any eyelid.
Go down to the end of the corridor, through the door, continue to the next door, through it, up the stairs, open the door, you'll see a room with three squareheads in. Two by a map talking, another at the end of the room. They will ignore you if you just WALK swiftly through the room, past the two talking and head out through a door on the far left of the room.
Go to the end of the corridor, down the set of stairs you come to..... a sausage nosher will appear, don't worry about him, but do go through the door he emerges out of. As soon as you're through that door, there is a door immediately on your right (I think it may be marked Archiv, which is kraut for Archive), Salter is in there!!! She's a little honey by the way...something about a chick in an SS uniform ;-)
Good Luck
LondonSAS

snailtrailer
Private

aha...

Unread post by snailtrailer » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:56 pm

"swiftly in the maproom.... ".
So that's it.
I nosed around for a second , looking if anything was recognizable on the maps,and immediately I got shot at..
:lol:
(shouldn't nose in someone else's business..).

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Re: aha...

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:56 pm

[quote=""snailtrailer""]"swiftly in the maproom.... ".
So that's it.
I nosed around for a second , looking if anything was recognizable on the maps,and immediately I got shot at..
:lol:
(shouldn't nose in someone else's business..).[/quote]

You do know you cant have anything allies on ... no nads no knifes no pistals only first aid....
just checking :wink:

Drozdov
Major

Unread post by Drozdov » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:10 am

No nads? :shock:

Don't worry, you don't need to be castrated to complete your disguise...
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:49 am

:lol: :lol:
sorry thats what everyone use to call granades on americas army and i guess it wore on to me :roll: