Mission 2

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
Painless
Private

Mission 2

Unread post by Painless » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:04 pm

I have problem with 2nd mission. I even have looked up for walkthroughs, but it just doesn't cut. I can't get the enemy's uniform. I have tried various tactics, the one in the room on the right with that dumbbell or what - I have sneaked up to him, sneaked, then run up, fired warning shots, shot in the feet, but he just puls out his pistol. Later I tried with the one who's sitting in the toilet - I have surprised him, sneaked, aimed at him, shot in the pot and the last time I cut him with a knife while he was sitting there. Is it because I have the hardest difficulty level or am I doing something wrong?

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Re: Mission 2

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Difficulty level; try getting the uniform on the first mission.

Painless
Private

Unread post by Painless » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Game doesn't offer me to play previous missions again. And when I did the first one, noone also surrendered (well most of them I killed from a distance with one shot in the head, so I guess it doesn't count?), some of them run away at first, but when I found them repeatedly, they pulled out guns. Only I didn't tried with the one, who was sweeping the yard, but as far as I remember he had civilian clothing. I read about shooting out guns from their hands, but playing hardest difficulty level it is almost impossible, because if you let them pull out their gun, they shoot immediately and only need to fire once and you're dead.
Trying to complete for several times, I came across some strange expierence. The one who was sitting in the toilet, when I surprised him, he yelled: "Bitte!", which means Please!, so I thought he would be willing to surrender, but then the same old story. Also with two scientists, they run away, get in the corner and squat, one of them even hold hands behind head, when I get near them, game doesn't offer to capture them and they also have no gun, I shoot few shoots at their feet, they yell ( I'm not an expert in german, but I guess they say to stop shooting and they surrender), but nothing happens to advance on their capturing, the only thing I can do is to kill them like a violent murderer, because once I found them, they don't run away again, but to let them stay there might be dangerous, because of the switch.

jacobston
Lieutenant

Unread post by jacobston » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:53 am

I am going to go forth and assume that you are in the bunker.
The scientists who put their hands on their head seem to be like civilians and wont surrender, the ones with guns pull them out as soon as they hear shots or know you are not supposed to be there. There are two soldiers painting and they should surrender instantly when you approach them. (One is in the basement, at the end of the closest corridor to the left, the other is in a room upstairs.)

The soldier in the bathroom really confused me. I mean, how many people bring their machine gun with them when they go to the toilet? "I'd better bring this with me, just in case..." or better yet: "people always said I can't aim when I'm using the toilet, I'll show them!" One thing is for sure, nobody is else is going to want to use that gun now...

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:17 am

You should have your weapon at all times...

The "scientist" in charge scolding the SS-Hauptscharführe sitting behind the desk, is already pissed because security is lax. I am sure he wants everybody always ready to defend.
jacobston wrote:I mean, how many people bring their machine gun with them when they go to the toilet?
Well, women in the US armed forces like to take their weapons into the head all the time.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted: