[CAMP2 MISSION1] can't find Schum's flightplan

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
Wilde
Private

Unread post by Wilde » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:02 pm

thanks for all your stuff but there's no way ending this mission.
even in easy mode, even restarting iceberg mission, restarting again and again this mission in diff?rent mode, i always find the docs but they are INSIDE of the desk and not ON it. so unable to open or destroy the desk even with panzerfaust :).

i'm quite disappointed 'cos i think i prefer solo mission instead of multi (escept coop maybe).

well i'll try with a free profile to unlock all mission.

Jackass
Lieutenant

Unread post by Jackass » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:15 pm

Yes you can your just doing it in the wrong way i guess.
Nvidia GeForce FX 5950 Ultra - Intel Pentium 4 3.4

Proud member of Butcher & Bolt

LondonSAS
Sergeant

Airport Bug - Think I've Sussed How To Avoid It

Unread post by LondonSAS » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:21 pm

I've played Spag Airport on easy, medium, hard and very hard dozens of times, so probably know the airfield better than the cowardly wops lazing around there.
I ain't 100% sure so don't get the chin with me if I'm not right, but I think the bug appears based on the way you go about the mission. I find if I leave the tent side of the airfield well alone until the end, or at least if I do go over that side don't in anyway go in or near the tents, the docs are usually there (soz 4 u greenhorns that play easy/medium, I'm talking hard and v hard here, so the docs are in the tent).

For those who have posted about finding docs in cabinets etc. forget it. If they are there, they are clearly lying on a table in an office in the main building (easy), on a bench in the hangar (medium), or on a table in the left hand tent, facing from the buildings (hard/v. hard).

Go kill some wops!!
LondonSAS

paul
Corporal

no docs.

Unread post by paul » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:12 am

i am playing hard mode and no docs nowhere.
downloading given patch.

RodneyJM
Private

Unread post by RodneyJM » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:56 am

There are no docs to be found anywhere; docs in the sense that the 'interactive square lines' come up when you are next to the object... you know the ones I mean like with any object that you can use in any mission of the game.

This is a bug. no question about it.

A bigger question is like I posted before in anther thread, "Are the developers going to do anything about it?"

This is a really great game, with a lot of free movement in it, and now its spoiled by this silly bug? come on, this is really f***** !
Intel 930 @ 4.2Ghz
Asus P5WD2-E mobo
2 x 512Mb Corsair 8000UL's @ 1:1, 3-2-2-4
HIS X1900 XTX
4 x Maxtor 6V300F0 & Raid-0
Realtec onbaord sound

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:41 am

Okay. Problem solved.

Not solved but figured out :wink:

In hard the documents can be found in cupboards but they wont allow you to pick them up, it is a bug. The documents load up in 3 positions. One in the cupboard in the building, one in cupboard in the hanger and on the table in the tent. You must hope that you get it so they show up on the table in the tent. If not, restart until you do.

Thats all you can do until the new patch is out and hopefully fixes this issue.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial