Billable Entry = Czech Stealth

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
Foxsch
Corporal

Billable Entry = Czech Stealth

Unread post by Foxsch » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:43 am

There is a way of obtaining a German Uniform during Operation Billable Entry ~ From then on the whole Czech campaign changes and you can replay those missions in a different way.
It is not too difficult - take a sniper and a few nades. Crawl to the top of the small ridge and when you hear the truck coming, nade the two guards opposite. Let off a couple of shot's at the Truck Driver as he tries to go past, and if all is well, he will abandon the truck and run away.
Contact the Train Guard in the hut, then set off slowly along the far right bank - beneath the cover available. As you crawl along, silently snipe any guards (there may be two together), you come across. When you reach the corner facing the first set of buildings look out for a watch guard on the roof. Crawl to the fence and climb over. You are heading for the door of the first building, and the side you are least likely to be seen on, is the left facing. Move slowly to the door and move inside. Silently kill those inside, and the first room, and shoot near to the officer in the second, as you open the door on the left. There is also a german on the bed - take him out. The officer will surrender - Stealth!
Stealth, Cooperation & Tactics

Fransky
Private

Re: Billable Entry = Czech Stealth

Unread post by Fransky » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Yes, but then what?  By the time I'd accomplished that I couldn't get to the hostage in time. 

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 pm

You took too long... :twisted:
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Grimples
Major

Unread post by Grimples » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Fransky wrote: Yes, but then what?  By the time I'd accomplished that I couldn't get to the hostage in time. 
If i do any kills before i reach the hostage its always a mission fail, tried many times, always the same result.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:37 am

That's strange, what difficulty setting?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Grimples
Major

Unread post by Grimples » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:11 am

Hard difficulty. My first kill on this mission in the german on the first floor at the station (i sneak past the one who is patrolling outside), then into the second room & the white shirt usually comes out of the hostage room, i have even failed the mission getting this far using silent weapons & unseen by the others.
I got 9 germans with one grenade on this mission a few year ago, i was at the top of the stairs making as much noise as i could to attract the enemy & they just stayed at the bottom on the stairs so i lobbed a grenade over the railings. There are a few of these germans who come after you in the station that will also surrender.