damaging supply trucks

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
kaplan71
Private

damaging supply trucks

Unread post by kaplan71 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi there --

I am in the middle of C2M1, Operation Heat - Mouse in the House, and I have completed one optional objective: Destruction of the radio station. I noticed there were two supply trucks in the courtyard in front of the radio station, and I thought those were the two that had to be damaged as mentioned in the optional objective. The only thing is, there is no readily apparent indicator that would allow me to plant a bomb on either vehicle.

My question is the following: Are the aforementioned trucks those that are to be damaged? If so, do I use dynamite for that purpose, or do I simply shoot out their respective engines? Thanks.

Jason
Administrator

Re: damaging supply trucks

Unread post by Jason » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:54 am

The only way to destroy the vehicles is to shoot them until they catch fire then explode or throw a grenade at them, either way, make sure you stand well back (it's a small area) thup01

Best way to shoot a truck is to aim in the middle of the front grill (the engine), the other way is to shoot the fuel tanks.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Do you ask because you are reluctant to waste ammo?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

geosouv
Lieutenant

Unread post by geosouv » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:55 pm

I am using a walkthrough to see the missions and I don't see that campaign or the mission you are referring to. Are you talking about SS?
Don't think you know who you are, know who you are

Duke0196
Captain

Unread post by Duke0196 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:28 am

geosouv wrote:I am using a walkthrough to see the missions and I don't see that campaign or the mission you are referring to. Are you talking about SS?
Yes. He is referring to C2M1SS. Here is a C2M1SS walkthrough so you have an idea what he is referring to. http://www.freewebs.com/hnd2/C2M1SS.htm There are some other walkthroughs and info here. http://www.freewebs.com/hnd2/intel.htm