How change uniforms ?

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
regle
Private

How change uniforms ?

Unread post by regle » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:08 pm

hi
In the C5M1 I need change uniform with the driver.
Please help me  frown01

Drozdov
Major

Re: How change uniforms ?

Unread post by Drozdov » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:34 pm

You need to get the driver to surrender. Unless you're playing on Very Hard, he will surrender automatically when he sees you. If I remember right, he's the first man who walks out of the house at the end of the mission. Don't shoot him! You can't take his uniform if you've killed him, it has blood all over it after all. He'll put his hands up, then you walk up to him and capture him, and you can then take his uniform by accessing his inventory.

You'll probably have to restart the mission if you saved after killing him. It happened to me the first time I played  that one.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

regle
Private

Unread post by regle » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:20 pm

:mrgreen: I killing him.
I need to restart the mission.

Thanks  thup01 thup01 thup01 thup01 thup01

HD2fan
Corporal

Unread post by HD2fan » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:33 am

If it is worth noting. I should note this.

I know many HD2 fans have "the surrender uniform issue" Try my advice. HD2 has a third party made Inventory Editor, that can edit uniforms, and even the non cheater can use this, and get away with not really cheating at all.

My advice for non cheaters? Shoot your enemy in the head, and save the game. Mentally note what uniform they wore, exit, use the editor to change your uniform, and save the file, and return to the game. This way, your enemy's uniform was never really "damaged", and you get off without having to fire off many rounds at someone else.