Billable entry in carnage mode

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
major_mayhem
Private

Unread post by major_mayhem » Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:47 am

First off, hello to everyone!
I finally found a forum site for HD2.

Anyway, I'm having difficulty finishing this mission. My enemy count reaches 3 but I can't seem to find where the enemies are? I've been running around all over the rail yard shooting and throwing grenades to try and draw them out but nothings happening. What gives? Is this a glitch?

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:18 am

Someone else has had this problem, not sure if it was solved.

H&D2 is full of odd bugs. If you have tried your best and can not possibly do something the only option you have is to restart.

Just try to make as much noise as you posssibly can to try and trigger the enemies, good luck mate & welcome to the forums :wink:

We are one of three english forums :D Gathering & Unofficial H&D2 are the other forums available.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Alexander
Captain

Unread post by Alexander » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:44 am

gathering forums: http://www.gathering.com/forums/index.php

unofficial hd2:http://www.freewebs.com/hnd2/

just thought id link them... [/quote]
Rendevouz with destiny!

fragfeast
Private

Unread post by fragfeast » Mon May 30, 2005 4:24 pm

hidden and dangerous fanatic have a forum.

dok
Private

Re: Billable entry in carnage mode

Unread post by dok » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:41 am

[quote=""major_mayhem""]First off, hello to everyone!
I finally found a forum site for HD2.

Anyway, I'm having difficulty finishing this mission. My enemy count reaches 3 but I can't seem to find where the enemies are? I've been running around all over the rail yard shooting and throwing grenades to try and draw them out but nothings happening. What gives? Is this a glitch?[/quote]

I've had the exact same problem. I've tried al the methods of getting the German soldiers out in the open, shooting without silencers, throwing nades and even shooting bazooka's and panzerfausts, all without result.

So it is either a very annoying bug or maybe those last three germans escape somewhere during the game, because during one try a squad mate shot a german running around my teams back away from the shooting, in the direction of the 'town'.

dok

MxCommando
Private

Re: Billable entry in carnage mode

Unread post by MxCommando » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:28 am

Hey there,
Long time aye?
Well I had a problem in this exact map three years ago, while playing Carnage.  I went in all guns blazing, then noticed this:
There appears to be a glitch where one of the german soldiers (possibly more, couldn't tell), walking near the railroad carriages near the station, "levitates" or rather seems to be "beamed up", as in an UFO abduction!  Besides loading the level from the beginning (I had used savepoints), the only solution I could find was shooting the guy while in mid-air as soon as he started going up.  This wasn't easy as the speed was pretty much the same of the "sprint" mode.  The only proof of your success is a lonely gun on the ground.

On a related note, while playing Spaguetti Airport earlier this week, I noticed that one of the German reinforcements, as he came running into the airport building from the backdoor, suddenly jumped sideways to evade my bullets, went into the wall and disappeared.  Altogether.  Funny ways these bugs work!