Cannot get the agent to move in the castle

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
hazelton
Private

Cannot get the agent to move in the castle

Unread post by hazelton » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:50 am

Playing the lone wolf mode.  Am in the castle trying to get the agent to move.  I have had no problems getting any other soldiers to follow me in the other missions when required.  Any help on this issue would be great.  :-?

Doreen
Private

Re: Cannot get the agent to move in the castle

Unread post by Doreen » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:48 am

I'm just sorting through the second last mission in Lone Wolf but... castle... which mission is it? I must have played it, just can't remember it for some freakish reason.

Doreen
Private

Unread post by Doreen » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:02 am

If you're talking about agent Salter, you just walk up to her in the library or whatever room she's in and she has you follow her to the room with the documents but be careful... as soon as you grab the documents, the nazi's show up so re-load your gun! Shoot your way out into the courtyard but if you can give Salter a gun. If she wont follow you out of the room, press 2 on the keypad. That should bring up her command strip and MOVEMENT is highlighted in red. Press 2 I believe for movement and tell that skank to follow your butt!

hazelton
Private

Unread post by hazelton » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:56 am

Thanks for your  help.  Still could not get the skank to get a move on so I had to restart mission 6 times before she would move.. Thanks anyways... :grin: