problem with matrjoschka mission frozen vodka

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
rikino
Private

problem with matrjoschka mission frozen vodka

Unread post by rikino » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:40 pm

hello i am playing this map in add on and i cant finish it matrjoschka mission frozen vodka, i am doing a save game when i can and after i think i had kill all and go to escape point and kill every enemy my soldiers are saying i have a creepy feeling that someone saw us , and when i had made a save game and return in the truck there is someone i think and he is trying to start the engine of the truck but it dont start, i cant kill him and truck is unbreackable
any tips how to pass this mission ? i know where to find the evidence in these three spots

NilsZ
Major

Re: problem with matrjoschka mission frozen vodka

Unread post by NilsZ » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:16 pm

I think you are at the wrong escape point.
This truck is just decoration:
NILS-PC [026].jpg
NILS-PC [026].jpg (70.09 KiB) Viewed 60772 times

The escape point is at the red cross:
NILS-PC [027].jpg
NILS-PC [027].jpg (71.67 KiB) Viewed 60772 times

rikino
Private

Unread post by rikino » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:49 pm

i go to the red x but when i go they tell me i have a creepy feeling that someone saw us , and i lose the mission :(
in this truck in the pic there is someone inside and i hear the sound that makes when you try to start the truck but its not good and didnt start....
any thoughts what to do ?

NilsZ
Major

Unread post by NilsZ » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:09 pm

I just checked the scene. The problem that you have is that there are only two ways to complete the mission. Either you don't raise any alarm or you kill all enemies.
Because if you reach the escape point and raised the alarm with some remaining enemies, the mission is lost.

And the truck is not driveable. It makes just the continious drive sound, but there is no one inside.

rikino
Private

Unread post by rikino » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:04 pm

how can i dont raise the allarm ? if i just shot one person i will rise the alarm wouldnt i ?

NilsZ
Major

Unread post by NilsZ » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:31 pm

yes, the mission is very hard. The creator told that you can win the mission using only a knife. I also didn't complete it.

rikino
Private

Unread post by rikino » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:13 pm

is there any way i can play the 2nd map in this add on ? without winning the first mission ?

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:30 pm

rikino wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:13 pm
is there any way i can play the 2nd map in this add on ? without winning the first mission ?
Yes. By using cheats: viewtopic.php?t=72
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

mr.47
Captain

Unread post by mr.47 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:46 pm

Well the mission require stealth and that's not how the most player would do So we have a problem with the answer

First of all you need to start with some mods in case of you want to finish that hard @$"@$" add-on so here's the plan you go with 2 or 1 man or men into the character choosing menu
(choose the most stealthy ones) for example there's a character that called MacDonald appe his middle in every thing so you don't have to worry about it pick 5 things in the menu

Knife
Camera
Explosives
Suppressed weapons (require 2 things Jakup activating the the mod in the add-on adding camera in his weapon selection)
Russian uniform (possible by the new mods but require activation in the weapon selection menu as well as the add-on)

So 2 things are nearly impossible without mods and impossible to finish that add-on mission in vanilla game without mods I did finished it but took me 5 days to finish it with knives and the second one is easy 2 hours only if you want no death and perfection to the level

The first one I forgot to mention you need binoculars to see enemies placements
Use stealth mode wich is alt-left key on your keyboard and none of them will even hear you use laying down all the time not to be detected and also save and keep saving your game at every important point keep in mind that not to rush saving make sure you're saving in the right place before you do that because one wrong save and you will start all that kill the importance of the enemies only like enemy on the door or guarding the objective make sure no one else can see you

After finishing all that go to the exit point and be careful with your way there because there will be enemies waiting for you there

Good luck

mr.47
Captain

Unread post by mr.47 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:02 pm

NilsZ wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:31 pm
yes, the mission is very hard. The creator told that you can win the mission using only a knife. I also didn't complete it.
The creator has big brain because if you know the game pretty well you will know that The SAS units are highly trained and only 5% can join them in real life they work stealthy and secretly leaving no trace behind and the creator took actual example of real life military action and strategies of the British S.A.S (special air service)
So it's hard as @$*=?# but still remarkable and highly edited (realistic) add-on pushing the player through the limits and making him think run and live just like half life games (run-think-shoot-live)

And good luck finishing this in 3 day's

Stern
Lieutenant

Unread post by Stern » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Looking at this dull and flat box square graphics...I'm happy i never played this first HD release :cool: :cool: :cool:
Click Here !

NilsZ
Major

Unread post by NilsZ » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:47 pm

Stern wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:11 pm
Looking at this dull and flat box square graphics...I'm happy i never played this first HD release :cool: :cool: :cool:
fingers01 fingers01 fingers01 fingers01