H&D 2 Improoving Graphics

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
GS-Hawk
Private

H&D 2 Improoving Graphics

Unread post by GS-Hawk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:10 am

Hi everyone. I am Hawk. Some people around the comunity know me, some don't :)

Well anyway I am planning a revamp of most of the textures in Hidden & Dangerous 2, using higher resolution images to create a much richer game enviroment. Ofcourse you will need a faster PC than the official H&D 2 system requires state. I am thinking of applying this to all the uniforms in the game, weapons, faces, and various bits of scenery like grass and bricks etc.

I am still in the very early stages of planning this MOD, but It would be nice to get a list of people who are good with an image editing program like Photoshop or Gimp who would like to help me out with this. Please if anyone is interested email me at: hawk@the-golden-squadron.co.uk

Please state in the email your name and which image editing program you use, also some information on what sort of things you can do.

P.S please also email me if you are interested in unpacking Maps_C.dta or Maps_U.dta, I would be glad to help out. (These are the data files with the uniforms and vehicle textures)

Regards

Hawk
Last edited by GS-Hawk on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's Not About Dying For Your Country.....
Its About Making Your enemy, Die For His.

Jason
Administrator

Re: H&D 2 Improoving Graphics

Unread post by Jason » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Any update on this project Hawk grin01
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

GS-Hawk
Private

Re: H&D 2 Improoving Graphics

Unread post by GS-Hawk » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:33 am

Been a dead end really, some nice stuff has come out so far but with the majority of the people who play H&D 2 using bad PC's the higher res textures arn't improoving the performance ;)

I'll have something soon.
It's Not About Dying For Your Country.....
Its About Making Your enemy, Die For His.