Server mod that gives more germans and allied uniforms

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Gunner [nBk]

Server mod that gives more germans and allied uniforms

Unread post by Gunner [nBk] » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:20 am

Where do i get that server mod, i seen people use that on there internet and dedicated server, so where can i get that server mod?

Gunner [nBk]

Re: Server mod that gives more germans and allied uniforms

Unread post by Gunner [nBk] » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:23 am

i forgot to mention its not his site's one. Someone told me theres a server mod that gives more items, guns, and uniforms for your server. and it doesn't need a new mpmaplist. And it can work on the unpatched version of the game.the patch 1.10 one.

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:53 pm

why don't you just use the mpmaplist, only the server needs to run the mod for it to work, I wonder if lars knows anything about this mod - as long as it's not a huge ugly super mod that ruins the game...
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Gunner [nBk]

Unread post by Gunner [nBk] » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:25 am

No no no not that, i don't want it and i don't care, and **** all the people that use it. sometimes i use the unpatched version of the game. And i seen people have a mod that gives alot more items and uniforms, even the brit diver suit. On patch 1.12 that mod on this website works, and i edited the mpmaplist but i can't get the other uniforms. Likee the diver suit,etc. btw: the unpatched game does not have a maplist.

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:55 pm

That should be done by the maplist, if anyone should be able to pick it from the inventory from the server. The unpatched HD2 also has an maplist but its Packed in the dta's. Don't know of any other way to do that.

Gunner [nBk]

Unread post by Gunner [nBk] » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Ok i saw a server called: "more guns!". The server had alot of guns and uniforms. Pretty much all the equipment in the game. I saw the female suit, the scientists suits, diver suits and all sorts of new uniforms. I asked the host where he got this mod, he answered with someone sending it to him be mail. I also asked if it required the mpmaplist to be adited, he said no. The mpmaplist in the unpatched version i found it, but it doesn't work even when i put the maplist in the direcotry.

Cpt.C
Private

Unread post by Cpt.C » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 pm

http://www.had-gf.de/downloads/index.ph ... rdner_id=3
^
Go down and find hd2scriptcheat it is in German so you may need to tranlate it and remember some people think it ruins the game so choose wether or not
are you serious, i took a nightmare to get out of your world