Something new

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Jason
Administrator

Something new

Unread post by Jason » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:13 pm

Not the biggest thing in the world but I believe it was another fan suggested thing that the campaigns end too quick so in Sabre Squadron IS added little screens at the end of the campaigns. I recently started my hard profile again and found this after completely a campaign thup01

A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Alexander
Captain

Something new

Unread post by Alexander » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:01 am

wow that looks great! and with that lovely thompson... awww
i just love that gun, as a mather of fact, iam ordering onhe (softgun) so me and the lads, can run around shooting at eachother hehe...
anywho, does the text change in this screen according to how u did the mission?

at least on hd2 the diary changes according to how u did the mission .
Rendevouz with destiny!

Jason
Administrator

Something new

Unread post by Jason » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:17 pm

at least on hd2 the diary changes according to how u did the mission.
Really, I never noticed :lol: although I don't really read the diary :oops:
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

olemiss
Corporal

Something new

Unread post by olemiss » Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:23 am

hope you enjoy that thompson, the same way the developers did, if you look in the pics on the box, theres an earlier thompson, airsoft model of like a 'gangster' (i dunno the proper name...) where the bolt is on the top, and it has a muzzle compensator... plus, in that pic up there it says MADE in japan, ie... tokya mauri airsoft guns :)

Alexander
Captain

Something new

Unread post by Alexander » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:41 am

WHAT LOL! is that a softgun, the picture jason posted, or on the hd2 box?

anywho the thompson on jasons pic. looks pretty much like the one iam ordering :)
http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdet ... rodid=1145
the gangster thing is a m1928 an older verosin of the m1a1 thompson that we know, and the older one os the one that the gangsters used, only with drum and an extra handle, this i s the reason the us didnt wanna use these guns, (by some reason) anywho, if the US didnt wanna use them the UK sure would like to, so the United states delivered a couple thousands of them to the uk... (before US entered the war)
anywho the m1928 thompson quickly proved unreliable, had a bad habbit to jam up almost as often as the sten. but when it was firing its accuracy and rate of fire was superb!, so the US found out that some thompson would do fine, so they came up with some m1a1's and THATS the thompson we know!

my point is: the reason we see a m1982 on the box, is that british soldiers used the m1982 a lot, at least special forces did...

(correct me if am wrong in anything) :roll:
Rendevouz with destiny!

olemiss
Corporal

Something new

Unread post by olemiss » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:53 pm

nope, wrong, no thompson was ever accurate, a decent range to hit something and kill it is 50 yards with the thompson, due to recoil and bullet spread mainly, the kick like a mule, and i'm a pretty big guy... 6'5, 210 lbs, and it still kicks.