Original H&D2 for coop with SS

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
dutch89
Corporal

Unread post by dutch89 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:45 am

I guess I won?t be the first person to wonder if we can add the original H&D2 single missions into Hidden & Dangerous 2 Sabre Squadron for coop play. Strange that the developer didn?t do it, lazy or are they expecting the community to do there work for them!

Cheers Dutch

Jackshit
Corporal

Unread post by Jackshit » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:27 pm

You'll notice that the so-op missions are different from the SP missions, even though they are the same e.g. Lybia1 has a fuck load of Nazis in Co-op biut very few in SP, so I think that to adjust and balance the original H&D2 for co-op would take quite a lot of time and money.

I agree it should have been done in the origional dev period but that particular dead horse has been well and truely flogged.

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:46 pm

Coop maps for original missions coming soon!

http://www.hidden-and-dangerous.net/interview.html
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Alexander
Captain

Unread post by Alexander » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:06 pm

ZZZZZzzzz are they comming sooooon ?!?!?!?! iam getting tired of waiting! they BETTER release it soon.

MAN! just think of the stragey u can play one those old maps; the way u can soround the entire german facility on africa1 ,or Czech3 ... iam looking so forward for coop old maps to arrive...

anyway, dont hidden and dangerous got good enough hacking nerds to make it out of the old maps :P
Rendevouz with destiny!

crusti
Sergeant

Unread post by crusti » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:32 pm

last night i saw a co-op game on czech4 map, i tried to join but it wont let me ("H&D2 GD mod" i think) :?

some one some where knows how to do them, or the developers are in the process of testing now :lol:

crusti
Knowledge is Power
Share the Knowledge