Allied Soldier as Axis

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
rage
Private

Allied Soldier as Axis

Unread post by rage » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:45 am

Recently when I was playing multiplayer I noticed an Axis Player using an Allied Character. Is this a bug or glitch or cheat or whatever?

Do they get that players attributes or do they just look like them?

Do they change a file or something?

Jason
Administrator

Re: Allied Soldier as Axis

Unread post by Jason » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:45 pm

No doubt they were using a little hack, you can edit the mpmaplist.txt file so that you can give yourself different items including uniforms grin01

It's not really a cheap, it's a well used mod these days. I guess if people use the "wrong" uniform it can be confusing :|
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

rage
Private

Unread post by rage » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:15 pm

Well they were on the Axis team, in axis uniform but playing as the Allied Doctor. How is this done, I have looked in the mpmaplist but don't see anything that affects the characters.

Zdenda
Sergeant

Unread post by Zdenda » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:57 pm

Hey lol .. yeah .. saw some ppl with this mod around too ...  but teh problem is that every server uses the admin´s maplist only ...  so how teh hell do they use it everywhere ? :S .... that doesn´t make sence to me :shock:
=CZ=  -  www.czteam-hd.net

synchro
Private

Unread post by synchro » Tue May 26, 2009 7:58 pm

if i seee a german dressed as an allied doctor i play the spy card. i shoot the sod!!! he shoud be wearing hisd uniform. the fact that SOE used german uniforms is neither here or there. they shoot me for the commdo order. they're wearing enemy unifomr so are subject to geneva convention.
NEVER SAY DIE AGAIN!