mission order for co-op play?

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Swissy
Private

mission order for co-op play?

Unread post by Swissy » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:08 pm

Ok... if someone wanted to play all the co-op missions in order they happened in the game, what would the order be? I have yet to play thru the game on single player- it's too much fun in co-op!  :cool:

Jason
Administrator

Re: mission order for co-op play?

Unread post by Jason » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:47 pm

Call me boring but I like the ordering of the SS maps how they are. They seem to go in a good order of difficulty.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Swissy
Private

Unread post by Swissy » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:59 pm

:grin:
That's what I'm trying to find out... what *IS* the order for the maps? Since I've never played the game singleplayer, I don't know what the map order is. How do I find out map no. 1, 2, 3... and so on starting with the original HD2, then the SS maps after them, so we can play them, in order, just like the single player campaign?

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:51 am

funny02, sorry

Op. Ammonbox
- Deadfish

Op. Heat
- Mouse in the House
- Snake Bite
- Sitting Duck

Op. Husky
- Chestnut
- Ponte Grande

Op. Houndsmith
- Double Action
- Razor Blade
- Guardian Angels

There yah go thup01
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Swissy
Private

Unread post by Swissy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:51 am

sweet... thanks. Now to cross reference them with the coop playable maps and find out which is which.

:cool:

synchro
Private

Unread post by synchro » Tue May 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Jason wrote: Call me boring but I like the ordering of the SS maps how they are. They seem to go in a good order of difficulty.
agreed. i always play the missions SP first to get a feel for the areas cos your info on the ingame is VERY limited. bit INtel would have has way MORE detailed info about locatios etc. your squad wanders into murderous xfire turning a wrong corner and the map does little to help other than witha compass so you end up on your belly to lower your profile which drags the game out. so many spies in occupied europe you'd have much more info, i'm sure. what we lacked in satelites then we made up for with enemy radio trasnmissions, locals and partisans info.  not perfect but certainly more than what we're given in game.

just kinda annoys me when i sneak on my bely to a corner then i'm dead with a bullet to back of head from a standig guard he soldier AI didnt seee.
still, i' happy with it. you'd be surprised how many ppl dont pay attnetij to the compass info - footsteps and FoV of spotted guards on maps
NEVER SAY DIE AGAIN!

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue May 26, 2009 11:20 pm

The compass was removed from multiplay in 1.11, I'm sure most people didn't like the compass. Not me of course... :P
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted: