NEED HELP

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
rilafane
Private

NEED HELP

Unread post by rilafane » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:14 pm

G'Day Everyone

Look, I am stuck in the ammunition room of the castle in H&D 2 I got the uniform and papers but every time I leave the magazine I get shot to the shit house. I have tried to fight my way to where I find the officer I put the papers on the red spot and then the bastard shoots me or I just run out of time whats the go. help01

Rilafane

Oldih
Global Moderator

Re: NEED HELP

Unread post by Oldih » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:48 am

First of all, wrong section to post  :P

Second, you must NOT carry any allied weapons or items around (well expect for knife), otherwise you are instantly detected.

Third, if you remain too long in enemy's soldiers line of sight they will eventually detect you. The more soldiers are watching you the more faster it takes.

In other words you need a soldier with high stealth rating to make things easier and second, in your HUD's area where is healthbar and stamina shown, right next to them there should be a black meter. The lower the back meter is the closer they are to detect you. It will refill the gauge if no-one is not watching you, while when enemy soldiers are watching you the gauge will begin to unfill. When it's 100% empty you have been detected and everyone starts shooting.

However, if you cannot see this black meter you must be carrying something visible allied item, like backpack, weapon and so on.
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words