Does it require a serial?

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Spudzzy
Private

Does it require a serial?

Unread post by Spudzzy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:48 pm

I'm looking into buying H&D2. A buddy told me about it and said it was co-op so me and a few friends are going to get it just to do some co-op. I found a copy of H&D2 easy, no problem there, i'm buying it.

But I can't find the sabre expansion pack any where, if it does not require a serial for the EXPANSION, my friends just going to install his sabre expansion on my pc so we can do co-op.

If it does require a serial i'll just looking for a place to buy it, but this would save me time if ya'll could tell me.

Lars
Commando

Re: Does it require a serial?

Unread post by Lars » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:21 pm

Only HD2 need a working cdkey. The addon has no protection like that

mastercare
Private

Unread post by mastercare » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:23 am

hi when you got game running let me know. i run a hd2 sabre squad server here in the Uk guess you over the pond?
be good to see what connection is like..
cheers
paul
mastercare

Spudzzy
Private

Unread post by Spudzzy » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:17 pm

mastercare wrote: hi when you got game running let me know. i run a hd2 sabre squad server here in the Uk guess you over the pond?
cheers
paul
mastercare
well I got cable internet so i'ed assume i'll play on it lag free. If you got an instant messenger of any kind pm me with it would ya?

synchro
Private

Unread post by synchro » Tue May 26, 2009 7:22 pm

mastercare wrote: hi when you got game running let me know. i run a hd2 sabre squad server here in the Uk guess you over the pond?
cheers
paul
mastercare
this is an old post but i wanna play co-op and i'm base in brighton UK with a fast line 7.1 mbit dl and 130kBs upload [i'm on basic package but the building i'm in has the area server actually IN the builing i live!!! so i dl so fast and upload real fast too for an basic O2 ?7 mnth package!!]

hope you still running. i thin with 130kBs upload i can host a game easily with only 4 players. only thing is.. i have an old AMD 3200+ w 2 sticks of 500mb crucial ram and geforce 760GS w 256vram. winXP SP3 and pc configured for games [HD2 is running in high quality]
NEVER SAY DIE AGAIN!

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue May 26, 2009 11:22 pm

When do you usually play? Maybe we can get a game going... Do you have msn/wl messenger?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted: