Infinite saves?

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Kieran
Private

Infinite saves?

Unread post by Kieran » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:48 am

Is there a cheat or some kind of trainer that will allow me to have saves on the hardest difficulty setting?

Jason
Administrator

Re: Infinite saves?

Unread post by Jason » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:25 am

funny02, not that I know of but that wouldn't make it very hard now would it :wink:

I just beat H&D2 and SS on hard, allows 3 saves but very hard is going to be so frustrating with no saves. I can understand why you want it but won't the satisfaction of beating it on very hard with no saves games be cool :mrgreen:
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Oldih
Global Moderator

Unread post by Oldih » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:56 am

I just beat H&D2 and SS on hard, allows 3 saves but very hard is going to be so frustrating with no saves.
Well I am currently in C4M2 on very hard in H&D2 so it is not mission impossible, you just need to improvise alot  :cool:

Anyway, the infinite save thing just takes some "fun" out of it, since very hard gives you bit reflection to realism that if you screw up really good, you are not able to fix it (of course, only by restarting the mission in H&D2)
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words

smusher
Private

Unread post by smusher » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:08 pm

Hello,
first I wish everybody a prosperous new year! Let's hope there's going to be an announcement of HD3, along with Mafia 2, I shall never give up the hope  :grin:

My question is: on 'hard' difficulty level, are there only 3 save slots for the entire campaign, or can I save 3 times at every mission of the campaign? Thanks for your help!

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:49 pm

Happy new year everyone!
Well On hard 3 Saves for every mission and on very hard no saves

smusher
Private

Unread post by smusher » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:59 pm

Thank you for your quick answer Sir, I'll try to get through the campaigns in that difficulty level. I dont know why, I have a feeling that the game is best on hard, or at least I hope the AI improves a little on hard  :grin:

popej
Private

Unread post by popej » Thu May 22, 2008 1:08 pm

There is definitely a way to play the game on 'very hard' with infinite saves because I've done it before in the past I just can't for the life of me remember how!?

I've just dusted off H&D2 for another round after about 18 months and I've searched eveywhere for a method to do it but no luck. :/

Tbh I thought it was a feature introduced with one of the patches or possibly sabre squadron, a custom game mode in which you could define the difficulty and number of saves etc...

Does anyone have any ideas?

Ta.