Tanks in Multiplayer objectives

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:40 pm

Oh no, Im talking about the supporting of tanks in HD2...
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

da fish
Sergeant

Unread post by da fish » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:14 pm

[quote=""-ViTaMiHnM203-""]Well, I dont know where you play...

But, thats how it usually is when I play, we support our tank...

And your describing an occupation map...

Mobile firebase? Mobile Art piece you mean...[/quote]

I play all over the place....

yeah normandy 3 is an occupation map (i was tired and angry at having idiots run off trying to conquer the map, the world and its wife on their own, in a tank. Trying to educate the masses.....)

Firebase...... position where one side can lay heavy fire on its opposition...

Still, to appease people here, it should also be noted that the first casualty of any fight is always the plan.

Personally speaking my preferred method of taking the tanks out is with a sticky bomb (or running up to the tank, looking like you place the charge and then killing the crew as they think its been booby trapped :lol: ), but if the tank is being well protected by people who know what there doing it should be harder for the AT crews to blow up the oppositions tank....(also the tanks crew should focus on the things that threaten it the most, namely other tanks!)