Woot!

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
olemiss
Corporal

Woot!

Unread post by olemiss » Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:43 am

i see all of these gamers saying how great the piat was, the truth was after 1942, they'd be carrying the bazooka, the piat WAS a spring loaded Piece of shit basically. you had to be a real man to handle it though, it took all of you rweight just to hold it down, and usually required two men to load it.

Alexander
Captain

Woot!

Unread post by Alexander » Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:03 pm

yes but wouldnt it be fun to have it on hd2 after all? just for the thrill, of the kill

and yes i also hear players talk about how greatit is, i think the reason to that is day of deafeat, were its a rpg. not a spring loaded PIAT u see. :roll:
Rendevouz with destiny!

da fish
Sergeant

Woot!

Unread post by da fish » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:12 pm

see all of these gamers saying how great the piat was, the truth was after 1942, they'd be carrying the bazooka, the piat WAS a spring loaded Piece of shit basically. you had to be a real man to handle it though, it took all of you rweight just to hold it down, and usually required two men to load it.
actually the british paratroopers where carrying piats on missions like pegasus bridge and arnheim. the advantage it had was that the projectile was effectivly explosive no space wasted for fuel. the disadvantage like you say was that it was heavy and you needed to be mr t reload it.

Jason
Administrator

Woot!

Unread post by Jason » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:53 am

It would be cool to use but probably hard to aim with :?
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial