Latest VTM news (Download Group1 Maps Today)!!!!!

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Glue
Corporal

Unread post by Glue » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:55 am

8) I just wanted to update everyone that VTM is more alive and well than ever before! With help and feedback from Lars, Celt, Hippoclan and numerous others, we have turned this game into something really special. I'm working with a small team of major VTM supporters and we are working out the details regarding the future of VTM. The success of VTM depends on you... VTM is already starting to gain attention in Germany and various parts of Europe, with the help of Hippoche' and the Hippoclan community.

*VTM in a Nutshell*
In VTM, two teams of 8, go head to head in a battle for the VIP. One team want to eliminate him, while the other team is trying to keep him alive. Communication is a must in this game! It is crucial that your team works together via Teamspeak, as more than half of the maps are BLIND!!!! (No map markers at all, including the VIP's). Playing BLIND is a whole new experience, and will push your team to strategize or be wiped out by the opposing force. Each team is allowed only one heavy weapon and one sniper rifle per team per round. They are also allowed one airstrike radio per team (when available). Make sure you have the right members of you team using the appropriate equipment. Weapons and equipment are limited to make things more balanced. Grass must be turned on at all times. The VIP is NOT allowed in the water. Vehicles can be used to help shield the VIP, but they must not be used to totally block all entrances or make it impossible for the opposing team to reach the VIP. Doing so will make your team forfeit the round. THE VIP MUST BE KILLABLE AT ALL TIMES!!!!

There are no contact nades or respawning in VTM, so you'll need to rely on your communication, teamwork and skills to survive and accomplish your team's objectives. This add a little more value to your player's life. With up to 10min. rounds, you can't afford to play carelessly.

~WCK~ has gone all out in bringing the H&D2 community something that it so desperately needs. More multiplayer maps!!! As of this Friday, we will reveal VTM's 30th map :shock: (and it's a special one). Yes, you heard me right.. There are 30 different VTM modded H&D2 maps for this new style of gameplay and none of them are the same map. You'll have to see it to believe it!! As I've said before, this is my contribution to the greatest WWII video game ever made and with VTM, I believe you will begin to enjoy H&D2 all over again!!!!

Attention H&D2 community! We need your support. Please spread the word. The final preparations are being made for its release. All those interested, can register on our forum at: http://wckusa.com/phpBB/profile.php?mod ... ea5343b504
Note: Please register with your H&D2 screen name, email and your location (where you live).

Also, please email me at glue@wckusa.com, if you are part of a clan or have a clan or team that wants to sign-up for VTM. We need the name of your clan (or team) and it's members. Please let us know if you're looking for members as well. Remember, we are forming teams of 8 players.

We may require more information later, as we'll need to set up different sessions for players in different timezones.

Regards,

Glue
www.wckusa.com

P.S. Make sure you check back with www.wckusa.com frequently, for map release dates, VTM sessions and updates.
Last edited by Glue on Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KoD
Corporal

Unread post by KoD » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:12 pm

Join up folks!

This could be the final step in evaluation process, once we?re done maps will be made available for download (I hope I'm right saying that, right Glue?)

I'll be joining VTM Team on Friday Aug. 19th.

KissOfDeath

Glue
Corporal

NEW VTM Photo Gallery !!!!!

Unread post by Glue » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:38 am

Check out pictures of all the fun we've been having without you. Select Gallery 2 from the VTM page ( www.wckusa.com/VM.htm ). With over 30+ multiplayer VTM maps to choose from, now is the time to get involved. If you love team work and wish there was a video game out there that was a little less "spray and pray" and alot more "Don't worry, I got your back", then this is the game for you. VTM brings back quality team gameplay (something that's very hard to find these days). The objective is simple, but so much can happen within those 10 mins.

Don't be shy :oops: , You don't need a team or clan to become a VTM member. Even clan members can join up with different clan members to form a VTM team. You want to find like-minded players, so that your team can become effective and grow together. Our website will have ways for players to meet and form teams. (Our website is going though and will continue to go through many good changes )

How to get started:

1) Read and agree to the rules, requirements and regulation on the
VTM page ( www.wckusa.com/VM.htm )
2) Register on the ~WCK~ VTM Forum to become a VTM member. (Make sure to use your H&D2 screen name) ( http://wckusa.com/phpBB/profile.php?mod ... ea5343b504 )
3) Sign-up for an upcoming VTM Session.
4) Get a taste of VTM
5) Form or join a team / clan of 8 players
6) Battle against other VTM teams around the world!

Come see how VTM has changed the way we play H&D2...

Cya on the battlefield,

~WCK~Glue
glue@wckusa.com

Glue
Corporal

New VTM Slideshow pics

Unread post by Glue » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:57 pm

We've added over 100 new pics to the VTM Forum's Slideshow. Check them out here: http://wckusa.com/phpBB/index.html

Note: All pics are from actual VTM sessions.

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:35 am

Looking good mate :D

Keep up the great work thup01
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

erickjbc
Private

GOODGOOD

Unread post by erickjbc » Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:53 am

Good m8 ill be joining so count on me, im gonna go to your forum, ok!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Oldih
Global Moderator

Unread post by Oldih » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:19 am

Not bad, that blind idea sounds great, but then again, if you do not remember some map, then you are in trouble ;)
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words

Glue
Corporal

VTM Group 5 info

Unread post by Glue » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:48 pm

Thanks for the nice comments..

We will be testing the final set of 5 Groups (Each group has 6 different maps), this weekend. Group 5 has some very cool maps, so if you're into teamwork and one-life gameplay, then VTM, should be right up your alley. If you live in Europe, then you're in luck. We have an open VTM session this Sunday, Dec.4 at 8:00 PM GMT+1 (which is 11:00 AM in San Francisco, CA)

Use this site to figure out the time in your area.... http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Note: We do require that you sign up here: http://wckusa.com/phpBB/profile.php?mode=register

Important: You must have a working headset, with the Teamspeak client installed on you PC. For rules, requirements and regulations, please go to: http://wckusa.com/VM.htm

You will definitely hear more about VTM, in the near future, as map testing is coming to it's end and VTM is evolving into something larger. We have some very cool plans for VTM, so stay tuned.

Regards,

Glue
http://www.wckusa.com

Oldih
Global Moderator

Unread post by Oldih » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:22 am

Too bad that rather huge time diffrence, connection and IRL stuff prevents me from entering :P
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words

Glue
Corporal

Time difference

Unread post by Glue » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:40 am

Time isn't a critical issue. If there's enough interest in a different timezone (such as Austrialia), then we could probably set up a time that'll work. We are able to play with those in Europe, because it's evening there and morning (early afternoon) here, in the USA. Those in the USA could play at night and therefore be able to reach others in a different timezone.

Hope that made sense,

Glue

Glue
Corporal

VTM is Back in 2006! (Download Group 1 today)

Unread post by Glue » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:57 pm

VTM is back and NOW is the time to play!

~WCK~ has just released the "VTM Group 1 maps" to the public.

We have totally changed our website to give you an idea of how big VTM really is. (Check out "The Gallery")

The Website now does a better job to explain the rules and changes that have been made to the maps.

We've also made playing VTM a lot easier than before.

What is VTM?:
VTM = "VIP Team Match" and is a huge mod, based on H&D2 / Sabre Squadron maps.

VTM will appeal more the the older H&D2 crowd, because it more than just modded maps. VTM deals with teamwork, tactics, voice communication, balanced / limited weapondry (no contact nades) and mature behavior. Fans of "one-life Coops" and "Objective matches" will totally love and appreciate VTM.

There's so much more to it... Get all the info and facts on our website.

Click on the following link to enter the site:
http://www.wckusa.com

Finally, something new for H&D2 !!!!

Regards.

~WCK~Glue
www.wckusa.com[/b]