These guys are pissing me off

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Capn Q
Private

Unread post by Capn Q » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:35 am

Okay I'm in burma and I have my sniper using a Thompson (or sten I don't remember) for backup. To save ammo I switch him to the thompson. Well I get into a firefight and I don't hear the rata tat tat of a thompson comming from his direction so I look and and he's armed with the sniper rifle. So I switch him back and then go back to my pointman. I look at his pic on the bottom of the screen and he switched back to the springfield. I try this several times until I get so frustrated with him I shoot him for not obeying orders. (I reload of course but that did release the frustation I was having with him.) I even made him drop the rifle, equiped the thompson and pick up the rifle again and he still did that. I eventually let him have his way and continue the mission with him equiped with the rifle.

Later on in the last mission I have a different guy with a thompson and an mp 44. He kept on switching back to the thompson. :? So I made him drop the thompson. On the same mission I had my stealth guy disguised and he was carrying an mp 40 and the mp 44 and he kept switching back to the grease gun. wtf.

Does anyone know how to stop this "insubordinate" behavior without having the man drop the other weapon? I have sabre squadron installed and the main game patched to 1.12

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:49 am

LoL
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Grimples
Major

Unread post by Grimples » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:58 am

Just play with 1 man, i always do.