NEW VTM GAMETYPE

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Glue
Corporal

NEW VTM GAMETYPE

Unread post by Glue » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:09 pm

We are going to use yesterdays maps.. for now.. I will try to get the new ones working by Session 3..

Use yesterdays connection info. to connect today..

I sent a private message to all those who signed up for Session 2 on the VTM Forum

Remember, you need to email me, to get the info..

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

NEW VTM GAMETYPE

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:19 pm

I love TS notifications! :idea:
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Glue
Corporal

VTM Weekend schedule

Unread post by Glue » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:00 pm

Attention: Team Players !!!

We are going to give you a couple opportunities to play / test VTM this weekend.

Session One: Friday at 8PM (San Francisco Time)(3AM London Time)

Session Two: Saturday at 12PM (San Francisco Time)(8PM London Time)

Please let me know which session/s you will be attending..

How to join in on a VTM session:

Just register on the WCK VTM Forum (using your H&D2 screen name) at www.wckusa.com and send me an email, stating your interest in playing / testing VTM (very important). You must agree to the VTM rules and regulations and meet the requirements listed on the VTM webpage. That's about it. By registering, you will be kept in the loop regarding special testings and important VTM info. and get download access to the VTM test maps.

Thanks,

Glue
glue@wckusa.com

Glue
Corporal

VTM this weekend !!!!

Unread post by Glue » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:46 am

VTM this Weekend !!!

tune in to www.wckusa.com for the latest VTM information !!!!

Hawaiian
Private

NEW VTM GAMETYPE

Unread post by Hawaiian » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:22 am

hey i was wondering if i could be included in this. i play all the time and have a mic. and probably have pissed u guys all off :D i promise not to be an ass. i just wanna get in some of this action sounds like its gonna be a hoot.

Glue
Corporal

RE: Can I be included ?

Unread post by Glue » Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:04 pm

Hawaiian,

As long as we have your word that you'll abide by the rules and regulations of VTM, we will not deny you membership. We have given others a second chance to prove that they can be worthwhile to the VTM cause, and they are proving that they can adapt to this new style of gameplay. Just register on the VTM forum located at: www.wckusa.com

For the latest information and updates concerning VTM, please visit www.wckusa.com.

Regards,

Glue