Weapon views!

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Jason
Administrator

Weapon views!

Unread post by Jason » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:30 pm

Don't you find some weapon views hard to aim with?

I can't aim for shit with the Thompson while in iron-sights mode. While on the MG Jeep forget about even trying no_02

Lol, I've tried but can anyone even get close with the K98 Optics? I couldn't hit an enemy if he was standing right infront of me. The scope view on this rifle is the best looking though... pity it don't work :lol:
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Drozdov
Major

Weapon views!

Unread post by Drozdov » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:57 pm

I find there's a problem with the iron sights for all rifles. It's a bit tough to explain, so bear with me... I find that if you keep your sights idle, the bullet doesn't go on the aim point. The only way I've found to counteract this is to fire while moving the aim point. I find it's generally more accurate to use the crosshairs, except at long range. grin01
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

Alexander
Captain

Weapon views!

Unread post by Alexander » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:17 pm

:roll: well, well, well, lads.. so u cant aim ur weapons u say? lol!
well mainly, first u have to hold ur head correctly, so ur looking straght down the sigt, (iam now using a enfield as an example for u, thats a weapon, a rifle actually.) then u see this pyramid shaped thing in the middle of a round hole, then u carefully place ur peaceloving enemy on the top of this pyramid, and gently squishes the trigger , but remember to cover ur ears, this will make a little boom!
then u ask some1 to help u reload the damn thing!

hehe.... ... ... :twisted:
Rendevouz with destiny!

Jason
Administrator

Weapon views!

Unread post by Jason » Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:39 pm

On some weapons the iron-sights are almost useless because the spread of the bullets is too high/wide :roll:
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Alexander
Captain

Weapon views!

Unread post by Alexander » Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:58 am

I can't aim for shit with the Thompson while in iron-sights mode
well i see what ur talking about but the thompson is a really good defence weapon when using the iron sight, this because the bullets go pretty straight forward... only thing thats negative on this beeing a defende weapon is the fact that it only got a 20 round mag. :roll:
Rendevouz with destiny!