Playing with ragdolls

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Playing with ragdolls

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Thu May 19, 2005 5:00 am

hehe i was just playing the boat mission before and i killed an officer then picked him up and dropped him into the sea. I had some soilders still below so they went to have a look and man it has to be the funnest thing on hidden and dangerous i have seen, the rag doll effects kicked in over time, whenever you touched them they would go spazz :twisted: . You could get them in any postion at all and they sunk so slow so i had ages to play with the effects, if you go under them and they sink onto you they like flop round like a beached whale, hehe it is funny as :lol: . What other funny rag doll effects have you guys played with?

Drozdov
Major

Playing with ragdolls

Unread post by Drozdov » Thu May 19, 2005 12:57 pm

On that same mission, there's an SS guy in one of the rooms towards the front of the boat. His head is stuck in the roof, and he's dangling about 1 foot from the ground. I spent a good while making him spin, dance and do karate kicks by shooting him about a bit. Took some videos with FRAPS, hilarious stuff, but I have nowhere to host them.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]