Coop missions help

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
BerJoisY
Private

Coop missions help

Unread post by BerJoisY » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:44 am

:!: Im new to the game, for the deticated server on coop, where do u get coop missions to put in. I want to play lan coop missions with some friends, but i dont know where to get them or where they go plz help.

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Coop missions help

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:00 am

Hi, do you have hidden and dangerous 2 or hidden and dangerous 2 + sabre squadron because you need the expansion -sabre squadron- to play coop. :?

Grenni
Sergeant

Coop missions help

Unread post by Grenni » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:39 am

I had some trouble installing SS. When installed the first time I could see the selection screen for co-op server but no missions on the left to select from. But after several :!: de-install/re-install attempts it finally worked, and I could see the co-op-missions as it should be.
(The install-proceedure does not work very well on some machines, so sometimes you have to keep trying and clean the register, cancel running incomplete install-proceedures in the back-ground and such. No good, IS :( )
Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet!