Suggestions: Any Modifications or Tweaks?

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
shrekdj
Corporal

Suggestions: Any Modifications or Tweaks?

Unread post by shrekdj » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:50 am

Hi every one.
How are you all?

Recently, I started the H&D 2 play after such a long time to love this outstanding jewel of a game. And, since there's been no news about H&D 3, decided to meet you all.

It's been a long time since I visited the forums, for the most part due to no active discussions taking place.

Getting to the point, I would like to know a few things, esp. if any changes or progress has been done, as mentioned below:

1. Is there any recent fan-made patches or tweaks released for the game, in addition to the official patches?

I've been playing with the official patches for a long time, and there are still a few important issues that the game could see great fixing/patching, even within the limitations of the game engine and/or no SDK sources.

2. I stumbled into a fix for missing documents in Spaghetti Airport mission, as posted here. When I'm trying to download the "AF1_documents_assigner.zip" file, the antivirus blocks the file showing it as a suspicious one.
Can anyone confirm whether it's safe to download this file, or just supply an alternate hosting site to download it?

3. Are there any interesting mods released for H&D2 main game?

4. Anything else, you guys can share, more or less about new changes/ strategies/tweaks for the game (or missions) that's news to me, after having not visited since so long?

Thank you.
Have a great day!!!...

jacobston
Lieutenant

Re: Suggestions: Any Modifications or Tweaks?

Unread post by jacobston » Thu May 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Hello,

The documents assigner is safe, I downloaded it and it works fine. I think it is only blocked as a virus because your computer doesn't recognize the file type.

I do not believe there are any patches, official or unofficial, past 1.12.

There are some interesting mods out there. I made a uniform mod recently, which you can find here (look here for updates)
You can find more mods here or here

Usually the German Fan site has some pretty good downloads, but as of late it has been down.