no recoil

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Lars
Commando

no recoil

Unread post by Lars » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Some of you know my game nick and know that i am playing hd2 online since it was released. So over the years it was quiet funny to see how the mp developed .. from an nice fair game to an glitching and than just moded 250 ammo game :-?
So if I had an good game even I was accaused of cheating lol ... well so over the years I saw that the flying and ammo cheats witch are somewhere seems to work .. but i never saw this 'no recoil' cheat. There are some players witch got me nearly everytime even they just stoped moving. But well my question is is there any proof of this mysterious cheat? Or are this always just suggestions?

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Re: no recoil

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Well you have the no recoil in single player, so you should no the game is capable... have you never watched someone running with a BAR firing in full auto over 250 rounds and never seeing the weapon rise one bit?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

JonnySniper
Lieutenant

Re: no recoil

Unread post by JonnySniper » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:59 pm

there are 2 cheats for No Recoil.
first is a easy Tool that moves your Mouse on the Monitor down when you click on the left mouse button.
second is a tables hack i think...or maybe it works with memory idk.
when you looking to BAR users and they weapon really dont move and they dont have much points (less than ca.30) 100% they use these tooles!I saw a video by BVBPower are using a No Recoi hack i guess!
But there is a good tool against those cheaters...called Firewall made by Microsoft :cool: