Where to buy at least 4 copies of this oldie?

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Torres
Private

Where to buy at least 4 copies of this oldie?

Unread post by Torres » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 am

Hi everybody, the name is Francisco. I'm from Spain and I have been desperately looking for the courage under fire version of H&D2 as far as I know it includes both the game and the expansion pack.

Well truth is that I haven't had any luck at all. I have been using the usual online retailers like Steam, Desura, Gamestop etc but they don't sell the game anymore.

So I turned to those internet sale places like amazon etc and the price is overwhelming, I understand people wants to be paid but... come on, 50 bucks for a used game of 2004? seems overprice :/

The thing is that at least I need like 4 copies (correct me if Im wrong but those are the copies I need becase those are the maximum coop player)

So well, Im asking for help here. It seems that I need original cd keys to play coop and Im a big fan of oldies, Ive bougt some games like that on steam but I really really want to play this coop game with some friends. PLLLLZ help me out.

Oooh ! and thanks in advance.

Jason
Administrator

Re: Where to buy at least 4 copies of this oldie?

Unread post by Jason » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 am

Hi and Welcome to the forums.

We have actually just had a similiar discussion here: http://hidden-and-dangerous.net/board/v ... =21&t=2408

However, technically you won't need 4 copies to play COOP. If you are all in the same location you should be able to use the same copy. That's the good thing about older games.

Torres
Private

Unread post by Torres » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:30 pm

thank you very much !! I will check that

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 pm

You can only play on one copy if you are playing on LAN.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 am

I'll have to double check... I'm sure we only used one copy here, with the no-cd crack...