Anti-tank mines and vehicle in tactical mode

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Painless
Private

Anti-tank mines and vehicle in tactical mode

Unread post by Painless » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:41 pm

First of all I wanted to ask how does the anti-tank mine works, because I came across some difficulties. Does this mine blows up the tank or stops it's movement. I have tried to put it in the exact location in front of it's way, but nothing happens. Last time it just stopped around that location.
Secondly, all my team is in the vehicle, I mark the way in tactical mode for vehicle to drive. Everything is ok, till I activate one of the teammates (try to aim), except driver for sure, the vehicle stops and doesn't continue. Is it meant to be that way or the game doesn't offer that option that one of my teammates auto drive the path I selected, but I control another one trying to kill the enemy?

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Re: Anti-tank mines and vehicle in tactical mode

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Mines destroy vehicles, not stop them. In the tank, when you are on the main gun or hull machine gun, if you have a teammate in the driver's seat, you drive at the same time.

Painless
Private

Unread post by Painless » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 pm

At this time I thought more about cars, not the tanks but I guess the principle is the same. I know it is possible to drive yourself and also control another teammate to shoot at the same time, but I was wondering why when I select the path in tactical mode for driver(car) to drive, when I activate aim mode for another teammate, vehicle stops, even though the path does not end.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Well I don't use tactical mode at all really, so I have not experienced your problem exactly, but I would say it is the same thing. When you activate the gunner, it also activates the driver because you use them both at the same time.