Old school H&D2 pics.

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
TheEdge-Mycaelis
Private

Old school H&D2 pics.

Unread post by TheEdge-Mycaelis » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:46 am

Howdy folks,

I don't know how many of you here are old school H&D2 multiplayers, but I and my clan TheEdge used to be big fans of the game and played for a couple of years from release.

Basically, I recently lost all our historic pictures of H&D2, which sucks big time.
I was wondering if anyone here had any pictures (preferably with names on it) from the era of clans like:

ThanhSa
=BC=
1FJD
VoD
SS
SpelTV
TripleD
GoG
B&B

That's only to name a few.
The pictures don't have to involve TheEdge, although if you have any pics with our clan on it, a copy would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Ash
[TheEdge]Mycaelis

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Re: Old school H&D2 pics.

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:46 am

What happened to them? Can you elaborate on "era of clans"? These groups never went away, they are all over the place.

I just spent the past hour or so looking through screenshots, I have over 4000 screenshots from the period between 2003 and 2006 alone. Quite a few with 1FJD in it. :mrgreen: I'm at 500 of the first 4000. I don't have a great way to view them.

Zdenda
Sergeant

Re: Old school H&D2 pics.

Unread post by Zdenda » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Can you upload them somewhere? I would love to go through them ... =)