SS Carnage mode bugs

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Re: SS Carnage mode bugs

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:57 am

geosouv wrote:I think it is possible to eject a clip manually with the M1 Garand, but you will lose some ammunition while doing so, and this is a big problem in battle as you want to save your ammunition rather than expending it recklessly. Especially when we are talking about big .30 -06 rounds that come in smaller amounts.
You think? It is... Why would you lose ammunition? Do you think they just disappear? The round is not that big and was the most abundant. The whole en-bloc will slide right into your hands - with all rounds seated - it takes just seconds.
geosouv wrote:Actually, I don't think any soldier in battle with an M1 Garand ejected a half full clip.
When you are firing on the enemy, there is not much reason to... if the terrain allowed for it and you are going to maneuver, you did.
Duke0196 wrote:Babelfish says the English I should have used was "What you must do" but that doesn't sound right either. :?:
Both would have meant the same thing, the mistake was not in words, it was in the factual accuracy of what they mean in the sentence you put forth.
Duke0196 wrote:
geosouv wrote:Actually, I don't think any soldier in battle with an M1 Garand ejected a half full clip.
Doubtful, as even I said 1 or 2 rounds. Who knows it could be more of a theatre thing as I am more familiar with the Pacific than Europe. Nothing worse to have only 1 round chambered with some Japanese soldier ready to skewer you with his bayonet. thup01
Red herring...
geosouv wrote:Making corrections on others' mistakes isn't always the wisest choice. Some people consider this to be rude, at least where I live.
The mistake made was not in language. You are not the authority on what is wise. :roll:

geosouv
Lieutenant

Re: SS Carnage mode bugs

Unread post by geosouv » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:12 am

Well, you are not the authority in making corrections either. I never claimed to be the authority on any matter. If you think that everybody else is pretending to be an authority, it is obvious that it is you who thinks you are the authority. It is a common mistake among people who don't know themselves. As I always say: Don't think you know who you are, know who you are...
Don't think you know who you are, know who you are