?NR? Proudly present TEAM deathmatch

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Alexander
Captain

Unread post by Alexander » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:14 am

EXTRA! EXTRA! ?NR? server presenting team deathmatch!!!

well actually its rather shabby and unstabil but tnx to ?NR? Crusti, we have been able to make team death match out of obj maps.
this means that we still have objectives, to eliminate all enemy forces. So if all axis/allies are dead the round will end.

And some missions is pretty unstabil and crashes both game and server, but we are trying to find out what maps we cant play!

so step right up! and have a go at team deathmatch.... :wink:

once again it still a work in progress...
Rendevouz with destiny!

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:04 pm

Sounds very nice :D
I?ve thought about the same yesterday .. if it?s possible to change the mission objectives only from the maplist. However I?ve just tried africa3 (alone :( ) and after i?ve entered the oasis it was my victory.
Keep up the work

Alexander
Captain

Unread post by Alexander » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:52 am

yeah we encountered same problems... but we managed to change into kill all enemys, but still on africa 4 and 5 it completes the round when someone enters the oasis...
so we just had to drop that map... but maps like burma 2 works fine, same does africa1 and artic 3 and so on....

the other problem were having is, if one of the teams are suddenly slaughtered, one nade who kills them all...
then the mission objective is completed and round ends... :(
Rendevouz with destiny!