Please help with deadfish

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
struggler.ant
Private

Please help with deadfish

Unread post by struggler.ant » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:13 am

I am a H&D fanatic but you will be amazed to know that i could not unlock deadfish. I am unable to enter the main complex. Please help..!

betteryouthanme
Lieutenant

Re: Please help with deadfish

Unread post by betteryouthanme » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:25 am

Hi,
now to unlock doors you need keys and in this case you'll have to search the bodies of the soldiers in the "pre-complex".
If you play Brest in Multiplayer there's a key box:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=183&p=8842&hilit=brest+key#p8802

Forum search can be helpful..

Duke0196
Captain

Re: Please help with deadfish

Unread post by Duke0196 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:57 pm

struggler.ant wrote:I am a H&D fanatic but you will be amazed to know that i could not unlock deadfish. I am unable to enter the main complex. Please help..!
Welcome to the forums.

As "betteryouthanme" stated you need a key to get into the main complex. You just probably haven't come across the soldier with the key or you haven't searched all the bodies.

There are two guard posts near locked entrances, which can be picked, into the barracks compound. This is probably the area "betteryouthanme" refers to as "pre-complex." Just search the bodies and you should ultimately come across the key for the main complex. If you've a mind too, there is also a third guard post towards the South. Happy Hunting! thup01