Few questions

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
BenFuF
Private

Few questions

Unread post by BenFuF » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi there!

After a few years I decided to play H&D2 again, it's one of the best games I've ever played and I can't get enough ot it. I've already started the campaign and I know that you can increase your stats but I never quite knew how. Can you tell me how to increase each of them? And how big increase can you get after each mission? I mean, can I get +50 to first aid in one mission or there is a limit? Can I max out every stat of my soldier to 100?

Next question is about medals. How do you earn them, do you have to complete specific tasks or is it automatic after each mission?

My last question is multiplayer based. If I increase my soldier's stats in single player, will I be able to play the upgraded soldier in multiplayer or not?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Grimples
Major

Re: Few questions

Unread post by Grimples » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Increasing your stats depends on what actions you take.

Am sure i have maxed all stats (not lock-picking though) but i kind of cheated. I would purposely hurt myself (jump from high, walk into barbed wire) to increase medi. I would set my man/men to crawl (using the map) & go away for half an hour, at the end of the mission i would get +2 to my stealth. Try & get lots of heads shots to increase your shooting. I think running around a lot will increase your endurance & a carrying bodies around (just like i increased my stealth) will increase your strength.
I never took any notice of the medals but that also depends on what actions you take. Like if your close to death in a skirmish you will get err...er..er a bravery medal? like i say, dont know much about medals.

Your single player stats only stay with that campaign. If you start a new campaign the player stats will start afresh, they do not stay. MP player stats start afresh with each mission you play, but if you stay on the same mission they will increase, as does you kill count & rank.

Hope some of that was useful to you