Hidden and Dangerous 2 sabre squadron no cd key

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
kierie
Private

Hidden and Dangerous 2 sabre squadron no cd key

Unread post by kierie » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:43 am

My son bought the full game over the internet brand new all in place 3 cd in all, when  he treid to install no cd key on the game or in the booklit or on the cover what to I do now. Any HELP.... :sad:

Grimples
Major

Re: Hidden and Dangerous 2 sabre squadron no cd key

Unread post by Grimples » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Not sure what you trying to say here, you make no sense.

are you trying to use a "no cd" crack or:
are you saying your serial key does not work.

If you are trying to use a "no cd" crack you will have to use the correct version, you will also have to patch HnD2 to 1.12 if you want ot play online with other players.
Before you upgrade try & get a copy of Sabre Squadron, this is an expansion pack for HnD2, then patch to version 1.12

Jason
Administrator

Re: Hidden and Dangerous 2 sabre squadron no cd key

Unread post by Jason » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:00 pm

@Grimples, there was a known issue with the publishing of H&D2 where there was no cd key printed on the back of the manual. G.O.D. Games had a service on their website to deal with it but of course they are no longer around.

Check the back of the manual again, you'll see a blank space where the serial is obviously meant to be or you'll see the serial. If no serial your best bet is to simply try a google search for a "H&D2 serial key". If he only wants to play single player then I might be able to give him a serial key - PM me.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial