Fatal Airdrop

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Jim Webb
Private

Fatal Airdrop

Unread post by Jim Webb » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Although this is a new mod by Zdenda I cannot complete this mission.Does anyone know how to remove the objective from the mission regarding rescuing the SAS Commander?This totally spoils the mission because this message comes up everytime I play it.  help01
Some of the Modders are bound to know how to do this.This looks a great mission but it is currently impossible to complete.I would like Zdenda to change this as he is the creator but perhaps someone else who is familiar with Modding could amend it too or explain to me how to do this.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Re: Fatal Airdrop

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:07 am

You can do this by removing the objective from the maplist.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Foxsch
Corporal

Unread post by Foxsch » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Jim Webb wrote: Although this is a new mod by Zdenda I cannot complete this mission.Does anyone know how to remove the objective from the mission regarding rescuing the SAS Commander?This totally spoils the mission because this message comes up everytime I play it.  help01
Some of the Modders are bound to know how to do this.This looks a great mission but it is currently impossible to complete.I would like Zdenda to change this as he is the creator but perhaps someone else who is familiar with Modding could amend it too or explain to me how to do this.
Somehow I doubt the map cannot be completed ~ it may be hard, but not likely to be glitched or impossible...
Stealth, Cooperation & Tactics

Jim Webb
Private

Unread post by Jim Webb » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Thanks guys for your replies.I managed to complete the mission and what a cracker it is too.Those snipers on the hills are deadly.Could you imagine trying to play this mission by giving yourself one life only! :mrgreen:

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:00 am

Yes.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:40 am

Trying - yes
Finishing on very hard with one life - no -  or 20 coopplayers will rush the AI  :mrgreen: - than yes

Foxsch
Corporal

Unread post by Foxsch » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:10 pm

If it's any help with finishing this map with 1 life on V Hard I have figured out a rough starter - seems to be a tricky map to get under way, particularly alone. The trick is to snipe and nade the guards near the spawnpoint, without allowing them to fire - once they do, hell rains down in the form of difficult to spot sniper fire. Spawn, stay prone and head left against the wall. Silently snipe the guy in front and stay hidden - another will be along soon. crawl to the logs and pick off those near the truck - this is hard as they are tough! There are two also near the hut - and one very sneaky in the trees in front of them - so far so good - anybody want to take up what happens next  fingers01
Stealth, Cooperation & Tactics

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Funny that it took you so long to figure that out. fingers01

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:35 pm

:shock:

I may have to remove a certain icon soon, as I get older it seems less funny :P
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:16 am

Pft! :evil: