2 new coop spotted

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Lars
Commando

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by Lars » Sat May 21, 2005 3:26 am

Hm I?ve heard that there?s an completion problem. Where you have to meet at the lighthouse. Anyone else noticed something like that or something else? As we tested it we never got this error

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Sat May 21, 2005 4:58 am

[quote=""-ViTaMiHnM203-""]Got booted, like 4 mins into it. While still clearing the basement level.
[/quote]
Unfortuntly mine did the same, just as i was about to shoot the two talking in the hall way in the basement :(

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sat May 21, 2005 8:56 am

No completion problems, you have to goto the extraction point but no problems with it. Maybe they dont know where to go, it isnt shown on the map. :)

I didnt get booted again, only that 1 time.

I did get a completion bug on the killing the antiair crew objective. It worked sumtimes but then once I killed them all and it didnt trigger. :(

I really dont like the uniform thing tho. 1st time I load the map, every1 is wearign the proper uniforms, once I restart or beat the level they change. Like I said the grey field set and green field set are worn instead.

On my GFs pc, they are never in the correct unifroms just allways the green and grey.

Oh and her pc would be a client, I didnt clarifie that. :)

Ok, the antiaircrew bug. It bugs when I close all the ammo and charge crates. If I leave them open, I dont get the bug.

Ok, uhg I found the extraction bug. Only the server can trigger the mission to end. Clients cant....
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Oldih
Global Moderator

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by Oldih » Sun May 22, 2005 10:13 am

I didnt see any bugs, expect when you destroy all cannons; suddenly I start seeing some odd things (looks like you would have taken some drugs) and so.

Normandy1co was good overall, only some small problems did cause sometimes soem funny issues, still its fine.

But as a suggestion, could you try to make respawn points (when you go near) for the entrances of the castle? Sometimes it gets annoying that you need to find a hole, go in, get up, drop aqualung and then lost to the door that actually gets you out of there :)
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun May 22, 2005 5:19 pm

Well what are the enemies wareing to you?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

baff
Corporal

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by baff » Sun May 22, 2005 9:59 pm

Lars did you also make the Africa 3 co-op mod?

If so (Good work!) i have a little bug report for you.
when I connect to my dedicated server on africa3 co-op. the server crashes. When i Host and play, it works well until someonelse connects then it crashes again.

apologies if this has nothing to do with you.

the installers and readme files in your downloads are extremely clear and helpful. by the way.

Lars
Commando

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by Lars » Sun May 22, 2005 10:22 pm

No we didin?t made it but we know that problem. We reported the moders how to fix it but it seems that they won?t do it. There?s also the bug in it that the transport objective is always been done. We also said as we think how it might be fixed. Well for these reasons I?ve deleted the africa3coop from my server
@ -ViTaMiHnM203- : I never watched so much for the uniforms of the enemies... so I donno ... maybe someone else do?

Lars
Commando

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by Lars » Mon May 23, 2005 3:11 pm

Well I know now that 3 Servers (PLM, Pureko & AmEyeblind) had the finish problem with Normandy1 coop. If you had it too please tell me what have you done. Is it in anyway reproduceable? Have you played with many other players?

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon May 23, 2005 8:14 pm

Yeh, I said only the server can finish the map. Thats with 0 ping, joining as a client you cannot finish the map.

Lars
Commando

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by Lars » Mon May 23, 2005 9:38 pm

Okay got this bug now too.. Have to look if its fixabele or not

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon May 23, 2005 11:38 pm

That bug doesnt bother me. The uniform bug does.....

Start your server, NON dedicated so that you havea 0 ping.
Play the map, they are wearing Luftwaffe airforce field division uniforms and Coastal artillerist uniforms. They should be waring that.

When you win, loose are restart they start waring sumthing else. The green field suit set and the grey field suit set. These are Heer uniforms not Luftwaffe. You can get the Luftwaffe unis back if you type in nextmap Normandy1coop or whatever, but only for that 1st round.

Lars
Commando

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by Lars » Tue May 24, 2005 11:54 am

Indeed they have diffrent uniforms... but for me the other bug bothers me more ;) Well I never saw there an script where the uniforms are coded in... Well just dont restart the map ;)

Jackass
Lieutenant

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by Jackass » Tue May 24, 2005 2:25 pm

[quote=""Berry_Racer""][quote=""Lars""]No i won?t send any unfinished maps. First I have to finish it and than i had to test it... than i might release it ;)[/quote]

Your a good hidden and dangerous coop editor lars, its great that you make sure every thing is fine before realease. *ahem*unlike others...africa3*ahem* :)[/quote]

I agree! *ahem*africa1b too is has a trojan within the file... *ahem*

As I said Africa1B has a virus inside the file, I haven't seen it, but loads of other people have, while using a german program called something.. I dunno.
Nvidia GeForce FX 5950 Ultra - Intel Pentium 4 3.4

Proud member of Butcher & Bolt

Lars
Commando

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by Lars » Tue May 24, 2005 2:43 pm

But not the version I?ve got on the server (at least I hope so lol)
However norton and spyware haven?t found anything

Jackass
Lieutenant

2 new coop spotted

Unread post by Jackass » Tue May 24, 2005 3:10 pm

Yap mine neither. :wink:
Nvidia GeForce FX 5950 Ultra - Intel Pentium 4 3.4

Proud member of Butcher & Bolt