GIANT PHONE in ALPS2

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
SoNgBiRd
Private

GIANT PHONE in ALPS2

Unread post by SoNgBiRd » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:56 pm

hi everyone!! i?m a newbie!! H&D2 is my favourite game , i love everything related to the WWII... but let?s concentrate on this....

playing a map .. actually the 2nd mission taking place in the alps.. the one you enter as a german driver... i discover something really strange... i don?t know if it?s a matter of drugs or even of playing all night long this awesome game... but i?ve seen a giant telephone in an office!!... and i can show you a picture of it... but i don?t know how to upload it!!!!!pliz!! i need help!!!

i don?t know if it has something to do.. but in this mission i killed every german soldier. and when I enter that office there was a phone ringin. i looked every corner till I came across this GIANT PHONE.... and it was obviously RINGING!!!

AM I CRAZY???? or is an easter egg???

glad to be here.. i?m from argentina.. hope to make some good Allied friends :wink:

:)
"We?re gonna live forever"

Lars
Commando

GIANT PHONE in ALPS2

Unread post by Lars » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:31 am

The big phone is an old bug that could happen... As I remember it was fixed in patch 1.03