Knifing more harder

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
AK
Private

Knifing more harder

Unread post by AK » Fri May 20, 2005 4:51 am

Olemiss. Don't make me get into this.

Sentry removal is best done with a completely different knifing technique, and there are a whole shitload of variaties, than cutting their throat. Only if you are a fool, you will slit someone's throat and leave a *small* hole as you described it.

If you're not much better, you'd cut their throat ear from ear.

I'm guessing you're not a 1LT in the USMC. They teach you how to kill someone differently there with a knife; if you can tell me, I'll retract my comment, helpfully put in italics.

I think I might know you from somewheres else as well... say the SC/Forums? Aye, that seems 'bout right to me, Olemiss.
hear it half a mile away.
The world in which you live is an interesting one, if that kind of a sound is audible from that far away.
-- A better signature is coming soon.

KoD
Corporal

Knifing more harder

Unread post by KoD » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:43 pm

olemiss, not if you cover his mouth with your other hand, plus knifing adds extra awareness to players

I can?t wait to take the Commandos SF for test drive; all these options are included even piano cord maneuver.

if IS adds knifing option I'll structure a new clan |Knifers| or /Stilettos/ :)

Jason
Administrator

Knifing more harder

Unread post by Jason » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:53 pm

I can?t wait to take the Commandos SF for test drive; all these options are included even piano cord maneuver.
Now that I got to see :twisted:

Although it is a bit too violent :oops:
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial