Alder Castle mission

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
kaplan71
Private

Alder Castle mission

Unread post by kaplan71 » Sun May 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Hi there --

I selected and equipped my combat team for the Alder Castle mission, but I forgot to include a Bazooka
with the weapon selection. Is this going to make the mission unwinnable, or will I be able to acquire some
kind of anti-tank weapon in the mission?

Jason
Administrator

Re: Alder Castle mission

Unread post by Jason » Sun May 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Which Alder Castle mission are you talking about? the one with the half track or the woman :P

Either mission you don't need the bazooka. That said, some missions give you an alternative weapon in game to be able to beat it.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

kaplan71
Private

Unread post by kaplan71 » Mon May 03, 2010 12:28 am

Hi there --

Thanks for your reply. I am starting the first Alder castle mission. That is the one, I believe, has the armoured vehicle.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 pm

There are multiple ways to destroy an armored vehicle. Even though I like to always destroy all enemy assets, it is not required to finish this mission; although it is a hidden objective that you will get credit and points for.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted: